Thursday, June 2, 2011

How quickly they grow.

In just three short months little Angus has gone from this:

To this:

I recently returned to take some family pics in Meighan & Jason's GORGEOUS renovated home.  The crib in the shots below was Meighan's Grandmother's when her Grandmother was a baby herself! Meighan's father restored it and it is now back to it's former glory and suits the home perfectly. At the end of the session Angus was exhausted from being the star attraction and went straight to bed without fuss (a rarity for him at the time) so Meighan asked if I could take a pic of him sound asleep. I snuck into his darkened room quietly knowing I would only get one shot...as expected the click of the camera startled him and he looked straight at me - you should have seen me bolt out of the room! I kept everything crossed he would go straight back to sleep and not start crying.......which he did,  *phew*! They are always just so perfect when they are asleep aren't they?


No comments:

Post a Comment