Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Windaroo Wedding {Brisbane Wedding Photographer}


Well it has become obvious that I'm feeling a black & white vibe at the moment as I've just noticed this is my third post in a row that only has black & white images. And hey, what's not to like (LOVE) about black & white?

This lovely wedding was held at Windaroo Cottage on a lovely Saturday afternoon. It had been raining for most of the week however this day, the clouds cleared and the sun shone! I love weddings, the emotion, the fun, the gatherings, the laughs. Everyone is there to celebrate and more importantly celebrate a union of two people they care about. As I mentioned last month in this post, it the little details that I love watching and at weddings, there are a heaps of those little details or moments. The unposed moments and the quick glances that capture the feeling of the day. They are the images that bring back all 'those' memories as soon as you look at them again, even if it's years later. 


Carol & Bill were the two very lovely people everyone had gathered to celebrate on this day. I was fortunate to meet mid last year at a very fun event featuring Suprises, Strippers and plenty of Smiles. The day was a very intimate ceremony and very relaxed, another word I love to associate with weddings! Congratulations Carol & Bill, wishing you many more years of happiness together x

No comments:

Post a Comment