Monday, November 12, 2012

Gerard & Jen's Engagement {Brisbane Event Photography}



When one half of a couple celebrating their engagement is a chief, you know the food is going to be fabulous at the party! This bride-to-be certainly didn't disappoint with so much attention to detail it was amazing. Printed personalised menus and a dessert table that had everyone (including myself) drooling all night.... Jen and Gerard had decided to have a big engagement party and a small intimate wedding so friends and family gathered to celebrate and I have to say both families were adorable. It was touching to see them both welcome the other partner and families literally with open arms. It was one of those events where I truly enjoyed being a part of the occasion. Jen called just a few weeks after their engagement party to say they had decided that they couldn't wait until the new year to get married and they were bringing their wedding forward to December. I was thrilled to be asked if I would be a part of their day. It was a huge compliment however I had to regretfully decline as I'm going to be overseas at the time of their wedding. I'm sure it will be another touching event for all involved and I look forward to hearing all about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment