Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pure joy {Brisbane Family Photographer}

Pure joy is what I see in this Mum's face whenever she looks at her daughter. It's beautiful. I love seeing (and photographing) the joy and adoration between parents and their children - it's always something special.

I first met Kristy and Dan earlier this year when Kristy booked me to photograph her friends 30th. It was such a fun night and I was so pleased when she contacted me about taking some family portraits. Poor little Lara broke out in a nasty rash the day prior to our session however with a little TLC in Photoshop the rash is barely noticeable in the resulting images. Oh and I had to include the last shot, it just cracks me up every time I look at it! Lara had apparently just learnt to frown so I was lucky enough to catch a few adorable frowns on camera ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment