Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mia Jade


Little Miss Mia Jade as described by her Mum, was 'dragged out of the overhead compartment' on the 15th April after what could only be described as an agonisingly drawn out labour over that lasted just over 3 days.  As always, once they are here safe and sound what else can you do but love and adore this new little creature who takes over your life and your heart. Congratulations to Shannon and James and welcome Mia Jade, I look forward to watching you grow xxx

2 comments:

  1. Anita these photos are beautiful. Just an observation but I love how you have not processed them to the extreme where you smooth out all the imperfections and cannot recognise the newborn skin etc. So many photographs of babies are so streamlined these days. What a beautiful set of images, I just want to sniff that little head. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo. I agree - that newborn skin is so lovely and don't get me started on the head sniffing...... :)

    ReplyDelete