Friday, October 12, 2012

Pine needle pranks.... {Brisbane Family Photographer}


I had a lovely afternoon recently with this family who had been a long time between family photos. I guess we always seem to put off those little things and just add them to the 'one day' pile, one day, when I loose weight or one day, when they kids can sit still longer....sound familiar? It's a shame really as our families change month by month, both in looks and personalities. No one has ever looked back on photos and thought, gee I wish I didn't capture that moment in time..... Hey you might question your fashion choices at the time but such is life! ;)

This family was great fun and loads of giggles and laughs. One of the reason being that they kept sneaking pine needle pricks into each other during the shoot.....




Note the hand on the left Sisters shoulder.....and the resulting facial expression on the right! I love watching the dynamics between siblings :)


 This one below is a personal favourite of mine......

 One too many pine needle pricks on Dad I think!
Thank you so much Lola, I hope you love your images as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment