Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year everyone!

Phew! How quickly did Christmas fly by this year? I trust you all have a wonderful festive season surrounded by your nearest and dearest! I would like to wish everyone all the very best for 2012, it is looking to be a big year.

I have finally find time to blog my last family portrait session for 2011. This session had me on my toes right from the start! Little Connor was full of beans and once we got past the inital 'shy' stage he was running all over the house and yard showing me every nook and cranny of their garden. Both Connor and his big sister Siobhan have the most stunning blue eyes and sweet personalities to boot. Thank you for opening up your home to me, it was such a pleasure to meet this beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment