Monday, January 23, 2012

When family comes together {Brisbane Family Photographer}

This is the third time I have photographed little Angus and the second time that the session has included his parents Jason and Meighan who are dear friends of mine. When Jason's daughter Brodie was visiting from NZ over Christmas they asked if I could update their family photos. Brodie is one of the sweetest girls I know and stunning to say the least! Little Angus is due to turn 1 (on Friday!) and anyone who has had children would know 12 months is an age where sitting still for photos becomes quite low on the priority list, especially when the family dog keeps running in and out of shot or you are expected to sit at the bottom of a staircase when all you want to do is climb up it! I love watching families grow,  I love seeing a family all together at once and I LOVE capturing it on camera xx

1 comment: