Friday, July 20, 2012

Hmmmm, looks like somone's been a little slack....

Slack.




Ok, Ok! Put your fingers down, yes, yes, I know it's me!
It's quite embarrassing to see it's been over two months since my last blog post. I have plenty of reasons (excuses) but hey, excuses don't change things do they? I've had plenty going on behind the scenes and while I sit here and type I'm still trying to get over a health issue that has sidelined me for the past few weeks. With new medication issued yesterday and a promise of healthier days ahead my brain is starting to follow and become focused again.

I promise to update you all on what has been happening over the past few months and I promise it won't all be in one big hit! Until then, I hope all is well in your world x

No comments:

Post a Comment