Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Soft, smooth, sweet and that unique smell... {Brisbane Newborn Photographer}

There is nothing I love more than spending time with a newborn baby. It makes you realise that the possibilities in life are endless, fresh starts, new beginnings and those sweet little faces you just can't stop gazing into. One of my all time favourine newborn session was this one. I see this little guy every now and then and am always blown away about how quickly he's grown and changed from the first few weeks. The image above was another little man who had recently entered the world. You just can't help but adore those tiny features, the flaky yet soft skin and contentment when they are sound asleep. I've also mentioned that amazing newborn smell on here before, it's something I only appreicated once my first son was born and I have always sworn that whoever manages to bottle that scent will make their first million very quickly. Sometimes just a whiff of that newborn baby smell is enough to make me reconsider stopping at two!

A common question asked is "When do I need to book my newborn shoot?" They answer is simply as soon as you know your due date! Yes their arrival dates are unpredictable however if you book as soon as you know your due date that allows time for planning! I keep in touch with you in the lead up to your due date and am more than happy to make adjustments to ensure the session is as stress free as possible. Email me at info@splashphotography.com.au for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment