Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Photography Workshops

After so much wonderful feedback on the impact I've had on people while teaching Photography over the past four years, I have decided run a few workshops myself throughout the year.

These workshops will be focused on things that I love photographing personally. One of the common forms of feedback I've received is that both my passion for photography (and teaching) is obvious and that I'm genuine with wanting to help people, oh and I'm super patient also! :)

I still plan for my business to be more about TAKING images rather than teaching. I believe when you are out there week to week working with clients, couples, families, babies, kids, corporate clients etc you have a bigger appreciation (and constant reminder) on how things don't always go to plan, how to adapt, how to think on your feet and more importantly how to set your camera up to get the best shot possible!

If you are a 'Liker' of my Facebook Page then you would have seen the first of my workshops launched recently. I only plan on rolling these out either when an event comes up that love and have photographed before or on a particular theme that again, I love and have photographed numerous times before.


The Santos GLNG Lights at Southbank is an amazing show that never ceases to surprise me and keep me on my feet over the past two years. If you are interested in joining me for this years installment....click on the links below:


Eventbrite - Santos GLNG City of Lights Photographic Workshop

Eventbrite - Santos GLNG City of Lights Photographic Workshop


The other workshop I'm launching today is one that I have been working on for quite some time. Smoke Photography is soooo much fun (and yet can be frustrating at the same time!) You can keep it as simple or as creative as you like. Click on the links below for more information and to book.

Eventbrite - Smoke Photography Workshop


Eventbrite - Smoke Photography Workshop



For the full list of upcoming workshops make sure you check out the list here and bookmark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment