Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet little Lamb {Brisbane Newborn Photographer}


Sweet little Hunter came into the studio just one week young. Although unsettled at first he eventually drifted off to sleep and was a delight to photograph. Many parents tell me when they come in that bubs is not happy without clothes on, but with the right set up and conditions in Studio they soon drift off to sleep which is when all the magic happens!

I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm noticing plenty of growing bellies around my local area lately! If you know of someone who is pregnant and would like Maternity or Newborn images please get them to contact me. Alternatively why not give them a Photography Gift Voucher as a Baby Shower or Arrival gift? These little angels grow far too quickly and it's always so sweet to look back on photos and remember how tiny and sweet they were.





For more information contact: info@splashphotography.com.au or call Anita on 0413 040 434

No comments:

Post a Comment