Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Thursday {Smiley Miley}

Those that have been to my house will recognise the last photo in this series. Taken back in 2008 on my first DSLR while out for dinner one night. I was actually holding Miles at the time as he had fallen asleep. When I pointed the camera at him and started snapping away the flash gave away what I was doing and this little grin appeared. 

Miles has been known as Smiley Miley since he was a baby. He was always happy and always sporting a big (often cheeky) grin. When he started school I was chuffed to hear his class mates also calling him by the same name with out ever hearing it come from us.

I may be bias but I still think he has one of the cutest grins and it warms my heart every time I see it. The canvas print also makes me realise that if this image had not been printed and hung on my wall, I probably would have completely forgotten about it.....but that's a topic for another post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment