Friday, August 2, 2013

Throwback Thursday {Old Mckenzie's Jetty - Fraser Island}

In an attempt to keep this blog ticking over more frequently than it usually is I'm going to start posting a 'Throwback Thursday' post. Dedicated to the past, it will be looking back at images I've taken, places I've been, people I've met or even just revisiting an old image and giving it a new edit.

It's always great to look back and see where we have come from and what we have learned from past experiences.

To kick off Throwback Thursday here is a image from a family holiday on Fraser Island in 2011. 

Landscapes were my first love when I dove into the world of photography and I'm always telling myself I need to get out and do more. I find the whole experience of landscape photography so relaxing and calming. 

One afternoon while staying at the amazing Kingfisher Bay Resort we strolled down the beach towards Old Mckenzie's Jetty with the boys. If they had known how far the jetty was from the Resort (5km return trip) I'm sure they would have fought joining us! It was worth the walk however as they had a ball chasing crabs, finding shells, snakes and spotting dingo tracks :)


I've visited Fraser Island quite a few times now and can't imagine every tiring of it. It's a beautiful island with so much variety and the choice to either stop and relax or get out and explore what it has to offer (or both!). Looking forward to the next adventure on Fraser Island one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment